Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Real Food

I have recently read "In Defense of Food," by Michael Pollan.  I really liked it, of course, though there are some things that I would have asked pesky questions about if I'd acquired the same information in a lecture format.

In all, the Real Food movement is mostly in the same direction I've been moving towards.  So I would like Modern Menu to chronicle my journey, shifting away from packaged foods and progressing towards a healthy lifestyle--food first.

What is the plan?

For April:

Protein rich breakfasts
Green leaves in all three meals
Eating more slowly
At least 1 walk a day
Putting my plants in the ground!


I will share recipes as I come by them, and discuss the challenges and learning experience I go through as I make these changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment